A recently purchased patterned paper by Carta Bella and Simon Says Stamps’ Wednesday Challenge – New Something – were the jumping off point for this Rosy for You card.
A piece of the patterned paper was attached to a red card.
The for part of the sentiment was stamped on two strips of red paper which were layered and then attached to the card.
You was die cut twice from patterned green paper. The die-cuts were layered and attached to the card.
The roses and leaves were stamped on acetate and then on pattered paper. The acetate roses and leaves were coloured with alcohol inks, cut out, and attached to the patterned paper roses and leaves that were also cut out. The roses and leaves were attached to the card with foam tape, overlapping slightly. The roses and leaves were highlighted with glitter glue and crystal drops.
Product List: stamp – roses (Altenew “Bamboo Roses”), sentiment (Impress Cards and Crafts “For You”); die – Docrafts Xcut die (Mini Sentiment Die – Just for You); paper – Carta Bella (Rose Garden Wreath); glitter glue and alcohol inks (Ranger Industries “Stickles”); crystal drops (Novo Crystal Drops – Tonic Studio); ink (Tsukineko StazOn – Jet Black)
The tree was stamped on acetate and a green patterned paper. The acetate tree was coloured with alcohol inks. Both trees were cut out and attached together with double-sided tape. Using the Circle Loop die four loops were cut out using two different patterned papers. The two loops of the same paper were attached together in a few spots, allowing some separation. The loops were layered with a strip of patterned paper and attached to the card.
The sentiment was stamped on vellum and attached to the card. The tree was attached to the card with foam tape and highlighted with glitter glue. A few sequins were added to the completed card.
The flower stem was stamped directly to a rectangle of orange patterned paper as well as on another patterned paper and acetate.
The acetate was coloured with alcohol inks. The acetate and second patterned paper flowers were cut out and were attached together with small pieces of double-sided tape and secured with a small brad and then they were attached to the orange rectangle with foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped on vellum and attached to the rectangle by folding it over the sides and attaching it to the back. The rectangle was attached to a white card and the leaves were highlighted with glitter glue.
Beginning with a vertical card covered with patterned paper, I then stamped the sentiment directly on the patterned paper. I stamped the flower onto white glossy paper and coloured it with watercolour crayons and alcohol inks to give a washed and hand pained look.
I cut the flower out, attached ribbon to the backside of the flower, and attached the flower to the card with foam tape. A quick and easy card.
I started by stamping the flower branch on a white card and then stamped it again on white matte cardstock. I coloured the large flowers with watercolour crayons (applied with a watercolour brush) and added some accents with alcohol ink markers. I also stamped the flower branch on a scrap of paper, which I cut out and used as a mask when stamping the tree ring directly onto the card.
I then cut out the three large flowers from the cardstock and attached them to the card (over the matching flower) — one directly to the card and the other two with foam tape to create dimension.
I highlight the leaves and flowers with glitter glue, added sequins, and stamped the sentiment directly to the card. As a finishing touch, I highlighted inside and around the outside of the tree ring with watercolour crayons (applied with a watercolour brush).
The lady was stamped on a pink card and also on coloured paper. The dress on the coloured paper was cut out and glued to the card. The lady’s hair and shoes were coloured with chalks. Her lips were coloured with Liquid Pearls and her collar was highlighted with glitter glue. “happy” was cut out three times on coloured paper; the three cut outs were glued together and then the sentiment was glued to the card. “birthday” was stamped on a piece of cardstock, backed with ribbon, and attached to the card with foam tape. A flower embellishment was attached as the lady’s bouquet.